Traditional Window Cleaning
In today's day with modern technology such as water fed poles, there is still a high demand for a traditional window cleaner to clean with no more then a bucket of soapy water, a squeegee and a cloth, a tradition window clean carried out by a competent window cleaner will leave your windows spotless and gleaming, the good old fashioned way.
What are the benefits of Traditional Window Cleaning?
- Not just the outside of the windows: We also provide interior cleans as well as exterior!
- Window frames and sills get cleaned: It is not just about the windows. For a fully complete service, we are able to clean windows sills and frames.
- Perfect finish every time: We don't like to disappoint, you can expect a perfect service from us.
Tools of the Trade
- Bucket of soapy water: This is the making of what to expect from a traditional window cleaner. Applied to the window with a cloth, the soapy solution breaks up the dirt and acts as a lubricant.
- The squeegee: This is no more then just a simple hand held tool that has a smooth rubber blade, but in the hands of a skilled window cleaner, with just a few strokes it can leave windows shining clean.
- Ladders: These are used to reach elevated places.
Get in contact for a free quote!